Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spaceship life...



It must be boring to live on a spaceship...


The only thing to do is sleep and eat.  Like cabin fever. Maybe you'd get TV, but that turns to infomercial shit around 1am or so. Needless to say, you'd get sick of reruns pretty fast.  

My homie Travis has been under house arrest for the past three weeks. He's got the whole anklet and all.  Can't leave the house. It's like a very comfortable prison.

-Can't go to the movies
-Can't go to concerts
-Can't go to Chinatown
-Can't go a-fishing
-Can't go outside his house

That's pretty fucking lame. I've been texting him this whole time. He's losing his mind, just a little bit. 

I would too


I need to be outdoors a certain amount. 
I need to breathe fresh air
 to walk around,
to be alone with my thoughts.  

Lame as that sounds, a house is a prison on the mind. 

My best moments of inspiration have all been when I'm outside, just walking around.


I can't imagine what he's doing this whole time. I think I'd sleep most of it away. At least he can go on myspace and google shit.  Contrary to popular belief, the internet is a poor substitute for real life, however.  I'm sure he'd rather be talking to me in person as opposed to leaving me comments on my profile.



TRAVIS


No comments:

Post a Comment