Friday, January 30, 2009

Big Bear

I am super-stoked to be going up to Big Bear next week for an all-expenses paid trip to make a movie!


Lindsey Rappaport, fellow ICF alumni and cinematographer is giving up her gig in Big Bear as a crew-person to go back to school at Chapman.  So is the rest of the crew for that matter. So me and my friend Reggie are heading up there Sunday morning to fill in and do whatever they need. And plus we get to live in a cabin in Big Bear for a week, so that's cool too!


Also, apparently they have spared no expense on booze.
Every night, they get fucked up and celebrate. They just set a later call time the next day. Sounds like my kind of set. lol. Thats probably why they're running a week late, but w/e. 
Every night they pick up rum, vodka, and beer.  I'm gonna light sets and kill my liver doing it!
woot!

I'll let you know how it goes later. I need to wake up early to see Franz Ferdinand tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment