Sunday, February 15, 2009

A REAL mystery

I've noticed my dress clothes have begun to go missing, it's really really wierd

Well, first off, I have a favorite tie

That's probably a little strange in and about itself

but it's gone missing, along with two belts, one vest, and one half pair of jolly roger dress socks


I'm pretty concerned, cause dress clothes cost me a and I expect them to last for a long time. It's pretty upsetting that they don't. I can never find them when I need them. I also can't find them when I don't need them, but by then I'm not looking.


I had a nice silk tie. I miss you little buddy. Come back to papa...


btw, loving my clothes this much doesn't make me a homosexual
and there wouldn't be anything wrong with me being one anyway,
but I'm not

I just like wearing nice clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment